Terms of Submission
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE:
AGREEMENT FOR SUBMITTING CONTENT TO KissChronicles.com
ATTENTION: These terms and conditions (“the Terms and Conditions”) apply to the website under the domain name KissChronicles.com (“the Website”) and to any electronic correspondence between you (“Submitter”) and KissChronicles.com concerning submitting content to this Website.
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before submitting content to this Website. Submitting content, including but not limited to information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”),to this Website indicates that Submitter accepts these terms.
If you, Submitter, do not accept these Terms and Conditions, do not submit Content to this Website. This notice is issued by the developer of this Website (“Blogger”).
- 1.1 Submitter may only submit Content to this Website by expressly acknowledging acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and providing an email address.
- 1.2 The Blogger may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. Revisions of Terms and Conditions will remain binding on Submitter and will supersede previous Terms and Conditions.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 2.1 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all Content on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Blogger or its licensers.
- 2.2 Any rights not expressly granted by Blogger to Submitter in these terms with regards to Content are reserved by Blogger.
- 2.3 Submitter represents and warrants that Submitter is the owner of all right title and interest in the Content or that Submitter has the right to grant the license set forth below in paragraph 3.1.
3. VISITOR’S SUBMISSION OF WORKS
- 3.1 In consideration for Submitter’s Content appearing on the Website, Submitter grants the Blogger a perpetual royalty free non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, translate, transmit, distribute and sub-license any Content Submitter supplies or communicates to the Website in any medium, now in existence or hereafter developed, for any purposes, including commercial use.
- 3.3 Submitter is prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any Content for which Submitter has not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals.
- 4.1 You agree to indemnify the Blogger and the affiliates, employees, agents, designees, and licensees of the Website and to hold them harmless from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal costs and fees) that may arise from Submitter’s submissions of Content to the Website, from Submitter’s breach of these Terms and Conditions, or from any such acts arising from Submitter’s use of the Website.
- 4.2 You agree to indemnify the Blogger; any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website); and any of the Blogger’s group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders, or individuals of any of them, from all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to Submitter or to a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort [including without limitation negligence], contract, or otherwise) in any way or in connection with submitting Content to this Website or by the Blogger reproducing the Content in any form.
- 5.1 Nothing in this Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the Blogger’s liability for fraud or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter.
- 5.2 If the submission of Content to this Website results in the need for servicing, repair, or correction of equipment, software or data, Submitter assumes all costs thereof.
7. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States, where the issue is a federal question and the laws of the State of Indiana where the issue is a state question. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of a court in the State of Indiana and disputes arising in connection with the copyright laws shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States Courts in the State of Indiana.
8. EFFECTIVE DATE
- This Agreement is effective on the date Submitter agrees to these terms and conditions by successfully submitting the Content.